Pumice is formed during volcanic eruptions. When mixed into soil, it is a great soil amendment for moisture regulation and aeration.
- Improves soil structure
- Loosens heavy soil and keeps the soil from compacting, even when laden with water, thereby improving aeration and preventing root rot
- Improve drainage in any kind of soil, and prevents soil from becoming waterlogged even in heavy rains or excessive watering
- Retains excess moisture within its porous structure
- Pumice acts like a sponge, holding water until the plants need it
- Can also be used as mulch to retain moisture in soil
Volume: 3 litres (Approx.)